National data suggests that, overall, growth is occurring in the construction industry, particularly in states such as California. However, there are three negative trends in the construction industry that are holding back growth and preventing an even more robust recovery.
» Call Us: 1 (435) 319-4738
Get more information today!
- 3 Negative Trends That Are Putting a Damper on the Construction Industry
- Construction Delayed, Costs Tripled on San Antonio Highway Thanks to Endangered Spider
- Florida Construction May See a Positive Upswing Due to Renewed Relations with Cuba
- $2 Billion in Construction Permits for Projects Throughout Minneapolis Issued in 2014
- Construction of Domestic Manufacturing Facilities Expected to Increase in Coming Years
About the authorDavid Mineer, is the CEO of Construction Monitor, a company that More »