Homeowners are choosing stone as an exterior accent and cladding material at an increased rate. Stone use in home building has risen 6 percent in the years between 2004 and 2002, according to Builder.
» Call Us: 1 (435) 319-4738
Get more information today!
- How Stone Is Making Its Way Into the U.S. Home Building Marketplace
- Remodeling Trends for Kitchens and Baths Across the U.S.
- Metal Roofing Making a Mark as a Durable “Last Roof” Option
- Is Solar-Powered Sanitation the Wave of the Future? Here Are the Latest Developments
- Silica Dust Standards and Innovative Products Work Together to Keep Workers Safe
About the authorDavid Mineer, is the CEO of Construction Monitor, a company that More »