A new residential construction project stands to give a needed boost to the lagging Las Vegas home construction and development market. Presidio Residential Capital and Summit Homes Nevada have announced the construction of Canyon View, a five-acre community development in Las Vegas. The $7.8 million project will include 36 single-family homes and will be built in Clark County, according to Builder Online. Read More
» Call Us: 1 (435) 319-4738
Get more information today!
- Las Vegas Home Construction Welcomes Presidio Residential Capital and Summit Homes
- Nashville’s Midtown Area Gets $100 Million Mixed Use Complex
- Innovative Residential Skyscraper Proposed for San Francisco by Architect Jeanne Gang
- Solar Energy Use in Florida Construction Gets a Boost from a Local College
- Will Seattle Pass New Rules Requiring Construction Companies to Hire Local Workers?
About the authorDavid Mineer, is the CEO of Construction Monitor, a company that More »