Today’s home is both wired and networked, not only for convenience and security, but for entertainment, too, as A/V home trends increasingly demonstrate. Contractors who perform home entertainment or automation installations can verify that the market is expanding as the home becomes the entertainment hub of people’s lives. For both the consumer and the contractor tracking the latest A/V home trends, here are some of the directions the industry is heading: Read More
» Call Us: 1 (435) 319-4738
Get more information today!
- Top A/V Trends in Homes Across the U.S.
- Midsize Construction Firms Expecting More Growth and Business in Coming Year
- Spending on Construction Across U.S. Unexpectedly Down in August
- Growth in Institutional Construction Detected for the First Time in 6 Years
- Preventing Construction Site Theft Is a Constant Concern
About the authorDavid Mineer, is the CEO of Construction Monitor, a company that More »