If you think your small business is too small to attend the largest construction industry show in the country, you’re thinking too small. Some businesses have <100 employees. Many companies registered to attend have closer to 10 employees.
What registered-to-attend small businesses have in common with mega-corporations is the desire to learn more about cutting-edge technology and network with like-minded others to enhance business development.
Construction Industry CONEXPO-CON/AGG March 14-18, 2023
Admission to the show is $249. This gives you the option to purchase education classes and for $649, you have access to the education sessions and an option to purchase workshops: Tech Treks or Fluid Power. The $879 admission gives you access to the education sessions and an option to purchase workshops plus an on-demand education recording post-show.
The 1,800 exhibitors and product categories include:
- Associations & Organizations
- Business Operations
- Earthmoving & Material Handling
- Electrical & Mechanical Power Transmission Products – IFPE
- Engine Components
- Engines & Drivetrains
- Equipment Components
- Industrial Hydraulic Products – IFPE
- Infrastructure Maintenance
- Jobsite Safety & Operator Awareness
- Jobsite Support & Tools
- Land Clearing
- Lifting (Aerial & Cranes)
- Mobile Hydraulic Products – IFPE
- Personal Safety
- Pneumatic Products – IFPE
- Portable Power
- Related Products & Services – IFPE
- Technology Solutions
- Traffic Safety
- Underground Construction
- Water Hydraulic Products – IFPE
Discover, Learn, Share
Have you ever wondered why your equipment is configured the way it is or why its “upgrade” seems to offer more and less? You’ll have the opportunity to ask major manufacturers at the CONEXPO-CON/AGG.
- Discover – Industry leaders offer real insights and timely truths.
- Learn – Topics and speakers can increase your knowledge.
- Share – Ask questions. Answer questions. Create and join empowering networks.
You’ll discover a wealth of business leads when we share our building permit data. Learn how. Contact Construction Monitor.